- Made from 100% French linen
- Vintage wash
- Soft and light
- Pure linen made from flax grown in France, revered among the highest quality in the world
- Extremely durable – its strength is twice that of cotton – yet surprisingly soft
- Linen’s inherent moisture management properties help keep your sleep environment fresh and dry
- Vintage washed for superior comfort and style
- Fitted sheet has a Universal Fit® design with a thick, full-length elastic and extra-deep pockets to fit mattresses 6″ to 22″ thick
- Put these sheets on one of our build your own mattresses
- Put the build your own mattress on a Leggett & Platt adjustable bed.
French Linen Sheets
$300.00 – $400.00
A Pure French linen sheet set brings a classic, casual style to your bedroom decor and light, airy comfort to your sleep. Made from highly-revered flax fibers grown by French artisans, these vintage-washed linen sheets are both soft and durable, with inherent moisture management properties to keep your sleep environment fresh and dry. Check out Malouf Sleep’s website here to learn more about these amazing sheets. While they are more expensive, they are also worth every penny. Don’t settle for cheap sheets, get the sheets that match your first class latex mattress and adjustable bed.
Queen, King, Split King, Cal. King, Split Cal. King
White, Smoke, Flax, Charcoal